This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email Contact@NutritionCollege.co.uk or contact us by phone 01442 834775
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
- Contact information including email address and in some cases postal address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Opt-in to receive communications from us by email
If you have agreed that we can use your information for communication purposes, you can change your mind easily by sending an email to Contact@NutritionCollege.co.uk or by phone 01442 834775
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the nutritioncollege.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
The Complementary Medical Association
Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
General Naturopathic Council
Homeopathic Research Council
Data Consent Form
I understand The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy would like to collect personal data from me (name of the client) as part of a therapeutic consultation.
I agree to the collecting and storing of this data by The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy for the purposes of therapeutic sessions. I understand that I have the right to see my records at any time always with a written request letter.
I understand that these records will be stored on paper/electronically and that government guidance for health records is to keep them for 8 years. I understand I have the right to ask for records to be deleted always with a written request letter.
I understand that the confidentiality will be broken if I put others or myself at serious risk, and if The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy is compelled by an order of court or other legal authority.
I give permission for The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy to contact me via email, phone, WhatsApp or in a similar way.
I give permission for The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy to send me information on events of interest/special offers/news.
The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy will never share your data with third parties, unless required so to do by an order of court or other legal authority.
The College of Integrated Nutrition and Homeopathy
Contact Number: + 44 (0) 7917453077